- Notice of Caucus-2021.pdf
- TOWN OF ELK MOUND TEMPORARY WEIGHT RESTRICTION lifted 4-5-2021
- Town of Elk Mound Short BOR notice 2021
- Posted Notice of Plan Commission and Special Town board meeting 4-29-2021.pdf
- 2021 – Town of Elk Mound Subdivision Ordinance Resolution
- Published Liquor App 2021.pdf
- Town of Elk Mound Budget Hearing Special Town Meeting and Proposed 2021 budget 11-2-2020
- Town of Elk Mound Solid Waste and Recycling Notice 10-8-2020
- BOR Notice 5-2020 Long.pdf
- TOWN OF ELK MOUND TEMPORARY WEIGHT RESTRICTION 2020
- Town of Elk Mound Road Damage Ordinance Notice 12-12-2019
- Town of Elk Mound proposed Town Road Damage Ordinance 12-4-2019
- Bid advertisement 7-2019
- Published Liquor App 2019.pdf
- TOWN OF ELK MOUND TEMPORARY WEIGHT RESTRICTION 2019
- 2019 Posted Budget 10-24-2019
Ordinance No. 1-2016
Amended on 9/8/16
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Town of Elk Mound
The Town Board of the Town of Elk Mound, Dunn County, Wisconsin, has the specific authority under s. 349.11, Wis. stats., to adopt this ordinance.
This ordinance, adopted by a majority of the town board on a roll call vote with a quorum present and voting and proper notice having been given, provides for the reduction of the speed limits on certain town highways in the town as follows:
A. Pursuant to s. 349.11, Wis. stats., effective September 8, 2016, speed limits on certain Town of Elk Mound town highways are reduced or modified as follows: [The town road 830th Street, commencing at 620th Avenue north to County Road E. Town road 906th Street, commencing at State Highway 29 north to State Highway 40. Town road 690th Street commencing at State Highway 40 East to County Road H to 1010th Street or Town Line Road. Above roads will have speed limits not to exceed 45 MPH .
B. Pursuant to s. 349.11 (5), Wis. stats., the town chairperson, or his or her designee, shall place appropriate traffic signs at the above-described locations on or before the effective date of this ordinance.*
C. No person may operate any vehicle on the above-noted town highways in violation of the above-noted speed limits. Any violation shall be subject to penalties under s. 346.60, Wis. stats.
This ordinance is effective on September 8, 2016
The town clerk shall properly post or publish this ordinance as required under s. 60.80, Wis. stats.
Adopted this 8th day of September, 2016.
* Note: Sign placement is governed by the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices authorized under s. 84.02 (4) (e), Wis. stats. The manual may be accessed at the Department of Transportation Website at: